The MOT Continuous Personal Development Annual Training and Assessment course is a 4 hour annual requirement that all MOT testers must undertake in order to maintain their testing license.
This must be completed by the 31st March each year for candidates to stay qualified as an MOT tester.
This course covers the following topics:
– Updates to testing standards since 2018
– All special notices that have been issued over the past 12 months
– Using the MOT Testing Service to check that you are carrying out tests correctly
– Updating your user profile details on the MOT Testing Service
– Vehicle identification
– Tires, lighting, brakes and suspension
– The driver’s view of the road
– The introduction section of the MOT Inspection Manual for Group B vehicles
Candidates must be current MOT testers or are seeking to reinstate their MOT test licence and authorisation to test following a period of dormancy.
Summary of Outcomes
This course is aimed at MOT testers who require mandatory annual training and assessment.
Method of Assessment
Assessment workbook and a 1 hour online assessment.
Locations across wales or in-house at your business