Upskilling your employees with the Flexible Skills Programme Partnership Projects
Business Wales’ programmes may be able to help with financial support towards upskilling staff. They currently have specific programmes to help:
- Develop advanced digital skills;
- Address export related skills challenges
- Support skills gaps in the Engineering and Manufacturing Sector
- Support skills gaps and upskilling in the Creative Sector
- Support the development of skills to help address Net Zero challenges
- Support skills gaps and upskilling in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector
- Your business must be based in Wales, solvent and you must commit to release staff to undertake the requested training by the end of March 2024.
- Each element of training must improve the capability or capacity of the business.
- Funding awards are discretionary and the final decision on eligibility rests with the Welsh Government.