CONSULTANT TRAINER AND ASSESSOR OPPORTUNITIES FOR A VARIETY OF SECTORS
We are looking to continue to build our bank of consultants to ensure we can be responsive to bespoke client demand in a range of areas. We are keen to offer the best training, qualifications and accreditations to our learners, therefore we are seeking consultant trainers and assessors to assist us in delivering our courses.
Our Consultant Trainers and Assessors will be required to train independent individuals and companies in line with current regulations, therefore it is essential you are fully qualified and hold the required certifications/accreditations in the relevant sector areas.
Our Consultant Trainers and Assessors will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the Business Development Unit to facilitate efficient delivery of courses
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
Our Consultant Trainer and Assessors will need to have:
- The necessary experience and qualifications in the specific sector
- The ability to effectively communicate with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work independently
- An attention to detail
- Flexibility of working hours
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and to set up a meeting with the Business Development Unit to have a discussion to review potential opportunities.
(Casual consultants are paid on an invoice basis and are not classified as employees of the College)