WORK WITH US
Consultant Assessor/Trainer – Health & Safety Courses
We are looking to hire a Consultant Assessor/Trainer to deliver Health and Safety courses to predominantly IOSH, NEBOSH and CITB awarding organisations. You will be required to train independent individuals and companies in line with current regulations, therefore, it is essential you are fully qualified and have the required health and safety qualifications and experience.
The Consultant Trainer/Assessor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the Business Development Unit to facilitate efficient delivery of courses
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
The Consultant Trainer/Assessor will need to have:
- Pesticide experience and qualification(s)
- Have current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided
- The ability to effectively communicate with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work independently
- An attention to detail
- Flexibility of working hours
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and to set up a meeting with the Business Development Unit to have a discussion to review potential opportunities.