This course provides individuals with the knowledge and tools they need to work safely. It is an ideal course for introduction to staff why health and safety is important. It focuses on best practice rather than legislation and includes general accident prevention principles, health and safety laws, hazard overview, codes of practice and effective communication skills.
This IOSH Working Safely course shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and the wellbeing of others through everyday behaviours.
This course covers the following subjects:
– Identify common hazards
– Factors that constitute satisfactory working environment
– Understand the main reasons for injury and illness at work
– Understanding a “safe system of work”
– Appreciate risk assessments and identify hazards
– COSHH regulations and responsibilities
Funding is available for this course, please get in touch to find out more
Locations across wales or in-house at your business
£0 – funding available, subject to eligibility