This course covers the essentials of digital marketing for those working in, or interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
This course will allow individuals to gain an understanding of digital marketing from creating digital marketing campaigns to measuring success.
Course content includes:
– Understand key benefits of digital marketing and the developments in digital technology
– Know the main elements of digital campaigns
– Understand the digital communications mix and how digital media can be applied
– Illustrate the different stages of the digital marketing planning process
– Understand how digital media can be successfully integrated
– Know how digital campaigns can be successfully monitored and measured
Please note, the learner will need access to a computer with an internet connection to access this online course and to communicate with the course trainer.
Summary of Outcomes
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. Credits are achieved by completing units which are then classed as Awards
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing
at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. The Diploma comprises of individuals achieving 40 credits (8 units) at Level 4. The Certificate comprises of 25 credits (5 units) at Level 4.
This course costs £210. Funding is available, subject to eligibility, please contact us to find out more.
Method of Assessment
Locations across wales or in-house at your business