This course covers social media marketing for those working in, or interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
Social media for organisations is now more effective than ever, if you’re looking to improve your social media skills and knowledge from planning to understanding the analytics of measuring your campaigns then this course could be for you.
Course content includes:
1. Understand the value of social media to organisations.
2. Understand the social media channels available to organisations.
3. Understand how organisations can engage with users through social media channels.
4. Know how social media campaigns can be planned and executed.
5. Understand the metrics and tools that can be used to measure the effectiveness of social media activities.
Please note, the learner will need access to a computer with an internet connection to access this online course and to communicate with the course trainer.
Summary of Outcomes
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. Credits are achieved by completing units which are then classed as Awards
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing
at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. The Diploma comprises of individuals achieving 40 credits (8 units) at Level 4. The Certificate comprises of 25 credits (5 units) at Level 4.
Funding is available for this course, please get in touch to find out more
Method of Assessment
Locations across wales or in-house at your business
£0 – funding available, subject to eligibility