This course covers search engine marketing for those working in, or interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
This course will teach you search engine marketing and how to optimise website content for the best possible search engine ranking. You’ll develop knowledge and an understanding on the theory behind paid search and other search engine algorithms; you’ll also build practical, real-world skills that you can apply to a career in Digital Marketing.
Course content includes:
1. Understand what is meant by search engine marketing.
2. Know the key success factors for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
3. Understand the process of keyword research in search engine marketing.
4. Understand the key stages of paid search campaigns.
5. Understand the metrics and tools used to measure SEO and paid search performance.
Please note, the learner will need access to a computer with an internet connection to access this online course and to communicate with the course trainer.
Summary of Outcomes
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. Credits are achieved by completing units which are then classed as Awards
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing
at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. The Diploma comprises of individuals achieving 40 credits (8 units) at Level 4. The Certificate comprises of 25 credits (5 units) at Level 4.
Method of Assessment
Locations across wales or in-house at your business
£0 – funding available, subject to eligibility