This course covers email marketing essentials for those working in, or interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
Course content includes:
1. Understand the role of email marketing within the communications mix.
2. Know the key stages of planning email marketing campaigns.
3. Understand how to build and segment an email database.
4. Know the critical success factors for email marketing campaigns.
5. Understand the metrics and techniques used to measure email campaign performance.
Please note, the learner will need access to a computer with an internet connection to access this online course and to communicate with the course trainer.
Summary of Outcomes
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. Credits are achieved by completing units which are then classed as Awards
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing
at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. The Diploma comprises of individuals achieving 40 credits (8 units) at Level 4. The Certificate comprises of 25 credits (5 units) at Level 4.
Funding is available for this course, please get in touch to find out more
Method of Assessment
Locations across wales or in-house at your business