This course covers how to measure return on investment for those working in, or interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
This course is ideal for individuals who are looking to develop their knowledge of digital and social media marketing, understand analytics and data to make best use of their digital marketing.
Course content includes:
1. Understand the importance of digital analytics to marketers.
2. Know core web metrics that can be used to evaluate website performance.
3. Understand a range of quantitative indicators and reports that can be used to evaluate online presence.
4. Understand a range of qualitative indicators that can be used to evaluate online presence.
5. Understand the importance of adopting a testing strategy.
Please note, the learner will need access to a computer with an internet connection to access this online course and to communicate with the course trainer.
Summary of Outcomes
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. Credits are achieved by completing units which are then classed as Awards
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing
at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. The Diploma comprises of individuals achieving 40 credits (8 units) at Level 4. The Certificate comprises of 25 credits (5 units) at Level 4.
Funding is available for this course, please get in touch to find out more
Method of Assessment
Locations across wales or in-house at your business