This course covers display and video advertising for those working in, or interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
This course will allow individuals to gain an understanding of the role in which digital advertising plays, the technology and platforms required as well as understanding how to measure and optimise campaign performance.
Course content includes:
1. Understand the role digital advertising plays in the communications mix.
2. Know the different types of digital advertising media available to organisations.
3. Understand the technology and platforms required for digital advertising to be undertaken.
4. Understand how to write and schedule a media plan for digital advertising.
5. Understand the metrics used to measure and optimise digital advertising campaign performance.
Please note, the learner will need access to a computer with an internet connection to access this online course and to communicate with the course trainer.
Summary of Outcomes
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. Credits are achieved by completing units which are then classed as Awards
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing
at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. The Diploma comprises of individuals achieving 40 credits (8 units) at Level 4. The Certificate comprises of 25 credits (5 units) at Level 4.
Method of Assessment
Locations across wales or in-house at your business
£0 – funding available, subject to eligibility