This course covers creating and managing CMS websites for those working in, or interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
This course will provide you the necessary understanding and skills to build, manage and run a website by using WordPress.
Course content includes:
1. Understand how websites and the internet work.
2. Understand the legalities involved with websites.
3. Understand how to manage content via a CMS.
4. Understand how to measure the success of a website and make improvements.
5. Be able to plan and develop a WordPress (CMS) website.
Please note, the learner will need access to a computer with an internet connection to access this online course and to communicate with the course trainer.
Summary of Outcomes
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. Credits are achieved by completing units which are then classed as Awards
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing
at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. The Diploma comprises of individuals achieving 40 credits (8 units) at Level 4. The Certificate comprises of 25 credits (5 units) at Level 4.
This course costs £195. Funding is available, subject to eligibility, please contact us to find out more.
Method of Assessment
Locations across wales or in-house at your business