Mental health issues in the workplace exist and affect all individuals. Businesses are now, more than ever, encouraged to take ownership of employee wellbeing and we can help you achieve this. Our awareness course will provide staff with the confidence to know what mental health is and how to recognise, provide advice and support various conditions.
This course covers the following topics:
– What mental health is and why people develop mental health conditions
– The role of a First Aider to support mental health
– How to provide advice and practical support for a person presenting a mental health condition
– How to recognise and manage stress
– How to recognise a rnage of mental health conditions
This qualification is available to learners aged 18 years or over. Learners must have the literacy skills to be able to read and self-learn the reference manual and additional resources.
The learner will need access to a computer with an internet connection in order to access the distance learning resources and communicate with the Trainer/Assessor.
This course is £55 per person. Funding is available for this course, subject to eligibility, please contact us to find out more.
Method of Assessment
The qualification is assessed by a professional discussion with the Trainer/Assessor and evidenced by a recorded video call.
Locations across wales or in-house at your business