This course covers the skills required when planning digital marketing activities for those working in, or interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
This course will develop your knowledge and understanding on digital marketing plans and how to introduce these into your role as a marketer.
Course content includes:
1. Understand the changes in consumer behaviour caused by digital technology.
2. Understand how the digital marketing environment can be examined.
3. Illustrate the different stages of the digital marketing planning process.
4. Understand how to apply elements of the digital marketing mix.
5. Know how digital marketing plans can be controlled and measured.
Please note, the learner will need access to a computer with an internet connection to access this online course and to communicate with the course trainer.
Summary of Outcomes
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. Credits are achieved by completing units which are then classed as Awards
Individuals can apply for the Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing
at Level 4 when enough credits have been achieved. The Diploma comprises of individuals achieving 40 credits (8 units) at Level 4. The Certificate comprises of 25 credits (5 units) at Level 4.
Funding is available for this course, please get in touch to find out more
Method of Assessment
£35 OCN Registration Fee
Locations across wales or in-house at your business
£0 – funding available, subject to eligibility