Following on from the Beginner’s Excel course, this intermediate course will continue to develop and expand your skills in using Microsoft Excel. This course will teach more powerful features like creating forms and creating and formatting charts.
Progression routes are available and all individuals who wish to increase their Microsoft Excel knowledge may wish to take the Advanced Excel course.
This course covers the following topics:
– Learn how to use formulas and functions
– Explore the various user interface elements
– Use the Microsoft Excel galleries
– Customise the interface
– Creating forms with Microsoft Excel
– Replicate forumulas and functions
– Create an absolute reference
– Range names and how they are applied using freeze panes
– Recording the current date and time on the printed spreadsheet
– Turning your figures into charts
– Formatting charts
There are no entry requirements yet it is recommended you have taken the beginners and intermediate course or have a good understanding of using Microsoft Excel.
This course costs £100. Funding may be available, subject to eligibility.
Method of Assessment
Internally assessed via controlled tasks.
Locations across wales or in-house at your business