An essential qualification needed by qualified electricians.
Last updated in July 2018 the C&G 2382-18 18th Edition
Electrical Wiring Regulations BS7671 course covers all
the latest regulations a competent electrician needs to
be aware of. This qualification is now a requirement for
electricians to obtain the JIB ECS Gold Card.
Course content includes:
• Scope, object and fundamental principles
• Assessment of general characteristics
• Protection for safety
• Selection and erection of equipment
• Inspection and testing
• Special installations or locations
Level 3 Electrical qualification such as C&G 2330, 2365 or equivalent.
This course is designed for qualified electricians. Those
nearing the end of a level 3 electrical qualification, or other
professionals with significant electrical knowledge may also
benefit from attending this course.
For those with minimum electrical knowledge, it is
recommended to complete a basic electrical course first,
such as the C&G 2365 Electrical Installation Diploma.
This course costs £333, funding is available, subject to eligibility.
Method of Assessment
- 2 hour multiple choice online test consisting of 60 questions
- Open book - IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671:2018
Locations across wales or in-house at your business